I used to freak out if I didn’t have plans on a Friday or Saturday night, or any night, really. Now I cherish the nights when I can stay in and do my own thing. (As you can see from the photo here, I spent the night with my journals a few times this week [...]
- why the starving artist is going out of style
- why procrastination is useful
- why flying away and settling in are kinda the same thing
- remember this when you lose sight of your dreams
- on "Turning Pro"
- if you've ever struggled with commitment, read this...
- how to make a decision
- express yourself without apology
Words from our community
- “Each session with Jess always reveals useful, tangible insights that allow me to take more control and apply more awareness to my mental attitudes and where I direct my energy.” Diana
Conversations in Progress
Join Creative Fridays & Get a Gift from me:
Sign up here to receive your guided meditation for creative clarity along with a worksheet packet designed to unblock stuckness and motivate you into focus.